Club Car Models by Year
Whether you're wondering about the lineage of your current Club Car models by year or are simply looking to upgrade, our detailed Club Car models years guide has got you covered.
But why settle for your current golf cart when you can enjoy a whole new level of luxury and innovation? Our range of new golf carts, including the ICON and Eco by ICON models, boasts cutting-edge features such as enhanced suspension, improved battery life, and even 8 seater golf cart options.
Contact us today and set up a test drive for a new golf cart to experience these upgrades firsthand. Plus, you can explore our trade-in program and discover how easy it is to swap your older Club Car golf cart for a newer model.
Find where your serial number is located by using the pictures and descriptions below.
- The first 1 or 2 letters determine the Model
- The next 2 determine the Year
- The next set identifies the week of production
Below is the first letter that would be associated with the model:
- A = DS Electric Golf Car
- AA = DS Electric Golf Car, 48 Volt
- AB = DS Electric Golf Car, 36 Volt
- AC = DS Electric Golf Car, 48 Volt Regen
- AQ = DS Electric IQ 48 Volt Regen
- AG = DS Gasoline Golf Car
- PG = Precedent Gasoline Golf Car
- PQ = Precedent Electric IQ 48 Volt Golf Car
Club Car DS golf carts made in the years 1982 – 2000.5 will look like the golf cart pictured above.
- Two separate seat backs
- Uses a rubber coated pipe as seat armrests
- Silver aluminum roof supports
- Thin plastic roof with no handles
- Serial Number can be found just under the passenger side glove box
Club Car DS made in the years 2000.5 – present will look like the golf cart pictured above.
- Connected seat back
- Molded plastic triangular shaped arm rests
- Black roof supports
- Molded plastic roof with handles
- Serial Number located on a sticker located just behind the accelerator pedal mounted to the frame
Club Car Precedents were introduced in 2004 and are the newest design in the Club Car family.
- 360 Degree Wrap Around Bumper
- Molded plastic rear roof supports for water drainage
- Serial Number located on a sticker inside the passenger side glove compartment or just under the passenger side glove compartment on the kick panel