At Custom Cart Connection LLC., we pride ourselves in being one of the Best Custom Golf Cart Builder in the South East. Our customers tell us it’s the small company mentality & the little things that bring them back to us. We take that same approach with our Certified Reconditioned Program, although your cart started in a fleet of 30 lease carts we purchased from a privately owned golf course. When they arrive by truck to our facilities in West Palm Beach, Florida we take each cart into the shop 1 by 1 inspecting every little thing. We can guarantee you we are the most thorough company in the business and make sure every cart that leaves our shop doors is the highest quality, most dependable, best looking Custom Golf Cart on the market.
Certified Reconditioned Program Inspections & Service:
Custom Cart Connection LLC. Uses 2014 and Newer Club Car Precedent’s and E-Z-GO RXV’S for Our Rebuild Program.
- Inspect Frame For Damage and/or Defects
- Thoroughly Clean Cart including polishing the Frame
- Inspect Main Control Wiring Harness For Faults and Abrasions
- Connect IQDM Computer to Controller, Check for Faults, Motor Revs, Throttle %, Etc.
- Set Speed, Torque, Computerized Braking, Etc to Customers Specifications
- Inspect Steering Column, Mechanism & Yoke For Play
- Inspect Tie Rod & Ends
- Inspect All Body Trim; Including: Front Fascia, Side Skirts, Brow, Under Body, Etc.
- Fill Batteries If Needed (95% of our re-builds get New Batteries with a 2 Year Warranty)
- Charge Batteries & Conduct Load Test
- Inspect Battery Hold Down/Tray
- Lube Front Axle with Grease
- Check Front and Rear Bushings (Leaf Spring & Control Arm)
- Check Ball Joints, Tie Rods, Steering & Bearings
- Check & Fill Rear Differential Fluid
- Check & Adjust Brakes
- Check & Adjust Front End Alignment
- Begin Build Of New Custom Cart
- Install All Aftermarket Parts Selected By Customer
- Check Camber On Lift, Check & Adjust Aftermarket Tire Pressure
- Check All Fittings & Attachments For Proper Tightness
- Test Drive & Check all Functions
- Perform Final Computer & Controller Diagnostics
- Clean Cart - Prepare For Shipping or Customer Pickup
NOTE: All parts showing Medium wear or above are replaced at the time of inspection, making every cart we build 90% brand new. When purchasing a cart from Custom Cart Connection LLC, you understand that although each cart has been fully reconditioned there will still be parts, accessories, Etc. that will have minor scratching and show use.
Most dealers today are cleaning up carts, painting them and calling it new or refurbished carts. WRONG! We stick to very strict inspection guidelines laid out above to ensure you are getting a great looking, durable, and quality cart at a COMPETITIVE PRICE.
At Custom Cart Connection, we believe our success is due to our passion for customer satisfaction. Not only do we build reliable, innovative custom golf carts for a range of applications; we also provide an unmatched level of customer service. Our team is committed to staying in contact with our customers, ensuring their satisfaction with our products.
CERTIFIED RECONDITIONED PROGRAM is staff driven to make a difference in the Custom Golf Cart Industry. We are also one of very few companies who give you a 6 month warranty at no extra charge to you. During the first 6 months of your purchase if you have any type problem with your golf cart purchase under or normal wear guidelines Custom Cart Connection LLC., will warranty that part. For those of you who want a piece of mind of being covered after that period we have developed a couple extended warranty programs listed below. To discuss warranty coverage’s or questions please give us a call at 561-370-3170.
Extended Warranty Options